Call for 9-month postdoctoral fellowships on interdisciplinary global change studies is open. The Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme (FMSH, Paris) and OT-Med offer postdoctoral fellowships within the framework of the FMSH « Fernand Braudel-IFER » programme (International Fellowships for Experienced Researchers). This programme is carried out with the financial support of the European Union (Action Marie Curie – COFUND – 7th EU Research Framework Programme). The call concerns scientists proposing a research project at the interface of natural and social sciences in "Natural hazards and global change in Mediterranean region", with a particular focus on:
1. Vulnerability of Mediterranean coastal areas to natural hazards, including global change;
2. Adaptation to global change;
3. Modelling decision-making in context of risks;
4. Human-environment relationships in the past;
5. Biodiversity management and sustainable delivery of ecosystem services;
6. International governance for environment;
7. Sustainable development strategies and the responses of local populations.
Other research themes in connection with research axes of the Labex OT-Med can be proposed. It is important to develop a human and social sciences aspect in the proposed research.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com